Round 2




I wrote this for Mr. Condesending's contest.  Everyone should follow his blog and submit something your own.  There's a little writer in all of us.  Mine just happens to be a tad smutty sensual at times.  

EDIT: Sorry, my lovelys.  Looks like the author of each piece should be some what anonymous.  I'll re-post once the competition is over.  ;)

------
In other news, I was published. Tee hee.  I submitted that after trying to update my "about me" to something less lame and failing epically.  I'm just hard to define.  Nah mean?






[Image via We Heart It]





3 Response to "Round 2"

  1. JUST ME says:

    That writing was AWESOME.

    Email me at: jdinewyork@yahoo.com so I can send you your neat SHIT.

    roni says:

    ha, ha. yes tee the daggerin!!

    tee says:

    Thankssss.

    Roni, definitely had to urbandictionary dot com that. Rofl.

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme