Slub V Neck Tee - wetseal.com
Tapeyarn Crotchet Circle Vest - ardenb.com
Miso Mini Pastel Floral Skirt - republic.co.uk
Caravelle leopard-print sandals - net-a-porter.com
Jane mixed bangle set - net-a-porter.com
Wings With Love Ring - topshop.com
Eiffel Tower Cluster Pendant Necklace - monsoon.co.uk


Man, I can't wait until I have hundreds of loyal followers where all I have to post is "have a good weekend, ya'll" and then get dozens of comments that are all "zomg this blog is the best!!!11".  That's the life.

In other news, shout out to the cab driver who told me I should be ashamed of myself for tipping him $1 for a $5.00 cab ride.  THAT'S A 20% TIP, JACKASS.  You should be ashamed of yourself for not knowing basic math.  Then again you are stuck driving a cab for a living.

Also?  Fuck you & your mom.

...Obviously I meant the cab driver not you guys.  I love you guys.  Who else would read this shit??


Later days,
Tee

1 Response to " "

  1. Whhhaaa $3 if you use your credit card?!? That shit don't fly here in Canuck land. The sexual harrassment comes without a fee.

    My bff and I will call each other if we've hopped a cab after hitting the bars to make sure we're safe. She generally gets the best ones. For example, she was in a cab having a normal conversation and the cabbie slips in the question, "Do you FUCK your friends hard?"

    HAHAHAH That was my response I had when she told me and then had to apologize because of the seriousness of the matter.

    Oh and the word verification thingy was: Spity.
    I take offense!! I have never spat!

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme