Really, guys?

Check my archives list.  I've only posted twice in the whole month of August.  Twice.  And not one of you has inquired as to why.  No, "zomg, what happened to you?" or "wth, are you alive?".  Where is the support, ya'll?

See the thing is, I'm poor.  Not poor like homeless, wait in line at the soup kitchen poor.  But poor like I live in NYC where you can never make enough money and thus I constantly have to make decisions like groceries for a week or dinner at my favorite restaurant?  Paying that parking ticket or getting a mani pedi?  Getting internet access for the crib or getting a gym membership for my ass?  If you chose choice B for all these, you would be me.  I mean have you seen my ass?? 

Long story short, I don't have internet at the homefront which is conveniently where I find all my inspiration.  ::sarcasm::  I do, however, have a ton of drafted blog posts saved to my laptop that I will one day post (at work.  shhhhhh!) when I finally decide to buy a new flash drive rather than the latest issue of Nylon and a bag of gummy bears.  When exactly that will be, I have no idea.  'Cause I fucking love gummy bears.

In the meantime, I have a plan.  I want my blog to be super fucking successful.  Like the Hannah Montana marketing department.  I want to have bitches on my dick like Obama.  And I've noticed that all the cool kids have a FAQ page on their blog.  So your mission, if you chose to accept it, is to ask me some motherfucking questions.  And I'll pretend I get asked that shit all the time, hence the term "frequently", answer them, and I will be one step closer the being the super sparkly princess of the blog world as I should be.  Choose wisely, bitches.

Seriously, leave some questions.  Bonus points for the ones that make me go, wtf. 


Your future favorite blogger,

Tee.

2 Response to "Really, guys?"

  1. I missed you! You should be famous for sure.

    Saw your "prostitot" comment on tavi's blog...nice.

    http://aubreydoesthings.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme