My apologies...

...this was supposed to be just part of a longer, more relevant to life post.  But I've been at the public library for hours already using their wireless internet since I'm in Jersey visiting my childhood home aka land of dial up internet and I cannot put up with anything that reached it's peak in the mid-90s because, my God it's 2010.  We're supposed to have flying cars by now. 

Anywhos, above everything I just wanted to share this video that aired during the Superbowl yesterday (congrats Reggie with your fine ass Saints!) in case you missed it.


Now if that isn't the sweetest thing I've ever seen.  I smiled when it was over.  Smiled!  And I have a pretty low tolerance for sappy shit.  I'm damn near diabetic.

You see that Coca Cola?  That is how you pull on a viewer's heartstrings.  Stop with the 60 sec spots that try uber hard to make Coke seem like it has been and always will be a part of my life.  IT'S NOT.  Coke tastes likes ass.  Your Mom's ass.  Hi-yo!


2 Response to "My apologies..."

  1. roni says:

    got a gift for you! http://www.olsenhaus.com/Lookbook_10.pdf

    Juliana says:

    Tee--I just watched this AGAIN and just love it!!! Makes me heart smile.

    I am a new follower and I hope that you will come by my blog and follow back if you would like. It looks like we have a lot of the same bloggin friends! I love meeting new bloggy friends. Have a good week. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme