Because it's a really slow day today...

Yep, that's right.  You're getting two posts for the price of none (I can't believe I do this shit for free) since I'll be away this weekend and I know that you'll ::sings:: miss me a little when I'm gone, gone, goneeeee.  </drake lyric>



So I was browsing Yahoo's homepage this morning while inhaling my breakfast sandwich (nom nomz) when I came across this little tidbit.  If you're reading this in a reader and are opposed to ever clicking outside of those pretty two panes, here are the Spark Notes.  Taylor-Snooze Fest-Swift is upset that Kanye West keeps bringing up how he crashed the stage during last year's VMA's and suspects he's using and reusing that tale for publicity.  Um, ::insert bbm "uninterested" face here::

Oh Taylor.  Guess why Kanye and others keep bringing it up.  'CAUSE IT'S FUCKING FUNNY.  That was like the best thing that has ever happened to you.  Before I hated you because you were about as interesting as watching someone re-grout tile.  But now I simply dislike you because at least you helped create one of the funniest jokes of all time.  OF ALL TIME!  See??  I just effortlessly linked in Kanye's quote while dissing your lame ass and laughing.  That's how funny that shit still is. 

But the article gets even better.  Apparently, Kanye still feels so bad that he wrote her an apology letter.  Quoting: "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."

O_O

What kind of creepy ass shit is that?  Wait, no, seriously.  The fuck?  I know while living in real, nondescript, society it feels like Hollywood is such a small world and everyone knows each other.  They really don't.  This would be the equivalent of some guy that accidentally cut you off in the EZ Pass lane finding you a year later at the grocery store and saying, "So, um, I wrote this poem for you..."  #sketchy

I mean, we all knew 'Ye was a nut but it doesn't make any of this less funny...

1 Response to "Because it's a really slow day today..."

  1. Sara says:

    Oh, THANK GOD I am not the only one who still finds this hilarious. Every single fucking time someone makes a "Imma let you finish but...." joke, I crack the fuck up.

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme