The one in which I'm slightly hypocritical...

I'm usually turned off when some bloggers blog about how other blogs aren't interesting because, seriously, who died and made you pretty pretty princess of all things that are interesting and blog worthy? Certainly not me.  And I know what's interesting.  And it's definitely not a photo diary of how well you match Forever 21 with more Forever 21, or a detailed account of what you needlepointed last and are now peddling on Etsy, or pictures of you at a vegan restaurant wearing Ray Bans and telling me how flipping awesome your life is, so awesome in fact you have hours of time each day allotted to tell me just how awesome your life is.  Certainly none of that.

But, BUT I don't point one finger at you with three pointed back to me because, who the fuck knows, maybe there are fashion challenged twenty-somethings, craft happy moms, and shower fearing hipsters who are living their lives vicariously through those blogs.  Ya never know. 

However today while I was e-window shopping, scrolling through Google Reader, working, I came across this in a minimal effort required, these are pictures I find inspiring!, blog. 


O_O

I think that's spit, y'all. 

Who THE FUCK thought, hmm, this is interesting enough to pass on!  My followers will think this is just as marginally cool as my other photos!

I'm offended that someone would think I would not be offended by this.  I may be Britney Spears biggest fan and I may always laugh when someone trips and/or falls because I am that easily amused, but I am not that easily placated.  Hmph.

5 Response to "The one in which I'm slightly hypocritical..."

  1. Sara says:

    I have that spit picture hanging up in my living room... Thanks for embarassing me.

    But really, I love this post. And I think I love you. Bff?

    tee says:

    Oh wow, this is... awkward. We should take things slowly. Maybe go shopping for more legit art together? <33

    Me likely as well. Your potential BFF/Lover..whatever you may call it..Sara spoke about you in today's post. She's one totally stellar bad ass babe so I had to take a peek.

    Apparently we all have one thing in common..we be blogging when we should be working. Sometimes I feel bad *cough* hahahah. Can't say that one with a straight face/key strokes.

    Gemma says:

    If you squint really hard it looks a little less like spit, a bit more like a turtle...

    Anonymous says:

    oh wow I totally see the turtle, photo just got some plus cute points.

    I also see a lopsided muffin. Someone wearing a baseball hat covering majority of their face. A chode?

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme