Kiss. Kiss. Bang. Bang.

I caught this video on E! the other day and have since been mildly obsessed with it.




When they aired it there was no introduction thus I was utterly lost.  Was that a movie trailer?  A music video?  A really long commercial?  After a little digging on the Internets I'm pretty certain that it is the official music video for the featured song, "The Big Bang" by Rock Mafia.

Digging the tune, double digging the cinematography.  See, Kanye?  A music video can be intriguing with out being THIRTY FUCKING MINUTES LONG.  

So tell me:

Is Miley Cyrus less funny looking now?
Or did we just get used to her funny looking face? 
O____O


----------
SB: Boyfriend surprised me with purchasing these babies in grey.  (Good boyfriend!)  But he totally forgot to use my exclusive discount code.  (C'mon son.)  Don't make the same mistake he did!  The code "LUXE" (case sensitive) still gets you 15% off everything on Lulus.com.  You're welcome.  ;)

1 Response to "Kiss. Kiss. Bang. Bang."

  1. Sara says:

    I'm pretty sure it's a little bit of BOTH. Regarding the Miley Cyrus question.

    But really, we should all just admit that Miley Cyrus isn't anywhere near as badass as Demi Lovato because Demi fucking decked a bitch in the face.

    She's my new teen hero.

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme